Insurance Planning Services in Toronto, Canada
Providing you security and protection from the unexpected.
Protecting yourself and your family from the unexpected plays a crucial role in a comprehensive financial plan.
It's hard to control what happens in life, but having the right protection in place can help mitigate uncertainty.
Through our extensive network of insurance providers we offer a variety of strategies to manage risk and maximize opportunities.
- Life/term Insurance
- Critical Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Universal/Whole Life Insurance
Help protect yourself from regular health and dental costs and the expenses associated with disability, critical illness, and long term care.
Whether you want help covering final expenses or building a legacy, you can protect your family or business with term or permanent insurance from Manulife.
Get help covering your unexpected emergency medical expenses and more whenever you with a travel insurance plan from Manulife.
Income Protection Insurance
Help protect your loved ones, your home and your savings with insurance that covers your income in case something happens to you.
We get to know what matters to you most and help you reach your goals with confidence.
Meet Your Insurance Planning Team
You don’t have to live with uncertainty about your future. Instead, you can know you’re on track to maintain your standard of living in retirement and have enough left over to have some fun while you’re at it!
Insurance Planning FAQ
Insurance planning protects yourself, your loved ones, and your assets from undesirable situations, such as accidents. It is an essential part of achieving an effective financial plan. Insurance can alleviate financial problems due to unexpected events, keeping your home and family safe.
Canada has a universal, government-funded health insurance system. It is funded and administered throughout the country’s provinces and territories. This health insurance covers medically necessary services based on need rather than the ability to pay.
Risk analysis helps you understand and prepare for potential problems affecting your financial situation. Unforeseen events are inevitable, and insurance planning enables you to deal with these unwanted events.
Mainly, there are seven types of insurance: life insurance, disability insurance, health insurance, critical illness insurance, travel insurance, home or property insurance, and automobile insurance.
The five essential components are:
- Premium. It is what you will pay to ensure the continuity of your insurance policy.
- Deductible. The amount you pay lets the insurance kick in when filing a claim.
- Policy Limits. The maximum financial assistance you can receive for each event.
- Exclusions. These are certain events or conditions that are not covered by your insurance.
- “Riders” (additional coverage). They are optional add-ons to increase the coverage of your insurance.
The gross insurance market in Canada reached US$55.30 billion in 2020, and it is expected to grow 5% more in 2021-2025. Most people purchase insurance for their properties, followed by vehicles.
Follow these steps to plan for your life insurance:
- Determine the life insurance coverage you need.
- Establish goals regarding money matters for your life insurance.
- Identify the type of life insurance that is best for your needs.
- Check your situation and whether you need to include any “riders” in the policy.
- Consider the payment terms.
- Let your beneficiaries know regarding your life insurance policy.
Financial Planning Advice from Canada's Top Financial Advisors