Estate Planning Advisors in Toronto, Canada
Plan for your family's future with confidence.
We create a well-structured estate plan to ensure your legacy for future generations.
You work hard, save diligently and invest wisely in order to build a financial foundation and provide the best for your family and loved ones. But are your accumulated assets and wealth protected?
Our advisors offer a range of expertise including:
- Creating a comprehensive estate plan
- Reviewing your Wills & Power of Attorney
- Developing short and long-term strategies for minimizing estate taxes and ensuring a smooth transition of wealth
Who can benefit from this service?
- Self-employed individuals
- Employed individuals
- Business owners
Why choose us?
- Over 50 years of financial planning expertise
- Licensed individuals for complex estate tax planning strategies
- In-house tax professional (CPA)
- Intimate knowledge of all clients’ financial information (i.e. cashflow; net worth; insurance; estate distribution; etc.)
Meet the Team
You don’t have to live with uncertainty about your future. Instead, you can know you’re on track to maintain your standard of living in retirement and have enough left over to have some fun while you’re at it!
Estate planning discussions should start when an individual starts accumulating assets.
A will is a tool that will be utilized in a proper estate plan.
Unnecessary delays and costs will occur if a proper will is not in place upon death.
By understanding your highest priorities for wealth distribution upon death, we can ensure the appropriate strategies and tools are utilized.
A will should be reviewed at least every 5 years or upon certain life events (i.e. birth of a child, marriage of a child, breakdown of marriage, death of persons involved, etc.).
There are 3 different sets of “taxes” to be paid upon death:
- Taxes on the deceased individual’s personal return
- Taxes on the estate’s return annually until it is closed
- Estate Administration Tax (aka probate fees) levied on the value of the estate upon the individual’s death
All assets that must be distributed according to the will are included in the estate value.
Financial Planning Advice from Canada's Top Financial Advisors