We invite you to join us for our series of workshops we call the “Lunch & Learn” series. Each month we will be introducing new and exciting topics.
This upcoming event will take place at the Thornhill Country Club on Monday March 18th, between 12:00 and 1:00pm.
DID YOU KNOW?
– Clothing donations to charities will get a tax break
– Moving costs for a child going to University can be deducted
– Safety deposit box fees may be a deductible
IS YOUR ACCOUNTANT UP-TO-DATE WITH ALL
THE TAX CHANGES?
Why not get some free advice and learn a thing about how to keep more money in your pocket.
AT THE WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
– Tax deductions that are often missed
– What to look for in your accountant
– What documents you should bring to your accountant
and much much more…
These are just a few of the serious concerns facing our aging Canadians. Howard Gangbar, our special guest speaker from Mendelsohn, Gangbar Certified Accountants, along with Mike Connon and Carlo Cansino of Assante Capital Management Ltd. will discuss how these issues affect Canadians and will present solutions on how to make wiser decisions.